Saturday 16 June 2012

Cooking is fun.. But balik Msia lagi fun!!!

Assalamualaikum.

Terasa nak update blog pulak before balik Msia. Not much to write, but some pictures to share.. Recently, I started to develop some passion towards cooking especially baking (rather an addiction!).. Everyday, I will watch youtube videos on how to bake different types of cake and desserts. I would prefer the ones with ingredients that I have in the kitchen.. I believe that cooking is supposed to be fun, enjoyable and rewarding especially after seeing people enjoying your food.

And I guess cooking is a good hobby as well. Especially if there are so many ingredients left untouched in the kitchen drawer, and you just wanna use them before the expiry date. Kdg2 suka beli macam-macam, but in the end, tak guna pon sampailah tersimpan dalam almari entah berapa lame..

So, this month has been particularly a bit relax month for me because I always finish early every day and not much to study since there is no more exam for me. I used my free time to cook something simple but nice..

Chocolate muffins with some icing mixture on top. 
Who doesn't love chocolate right? 

Cotton-soft japanese cheesecake.. Yummy.. 
Would love to make this one again.. 

Roti arab cicah kari telur.. Lembut sgt roti ni.. 
Sesuai sarapan pagi.. 

Melting moments with cream cheese icing (Masterchef inspired)

Pancake with ice cream.. for breakfast.. 

Pandan chiffon cake (2nd attempt) 

Donut bersalut coklat.. I made this today.. 

Those are things that I cooked recently plus pizza.. Nanti balik Msia sambung masak utk husband plak.. Ok, xde idea nak cakap ape.. Just nak share some of my passion.. 

Azam: nak masak macam2 lagi, nak try ape yg tak pernah try.. Explore!! (Bak kate mother in law, cooking is all about exploring!)

And esok nak balik Msia.. Owh, so exciting!!!!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment